March 2017 Digital Edition
Feb. 2017 Digital Edition
January 2017 Digital Edition
Nov/Dec 2016 Digital Edition
Oct 2016 Digital Edition
Sept 2016 Digital Edition
SWaP-optimized, scalable compact rugged avionics interface computer
Bohemia, NY, March - Data Device Corporation (DDC) introduces the new BU-67125W Compact Avionics Interface Computer (AIC-RC), offering a completely customizable, off-the-shelf solution, that can be optimized for specific application requirements, and enable faster time to market. The AIC-RC combines best-in-class performance from Intel’s embedded computing architecture, with DDC’s avionics data networking expertise and custom I/O capabilities, to deliver unmatched avionics connectivity computing in a small form factor, deployable, rugged enclosure.
- Embedded Intel® Atom processor
- Provides low power computing performance, programming, and flexibility
- Enables the AIC-RC to serve high density protocol bridging and application needs
- Qualified for rugged air and ground environments
- Expandable: mPCIe and I/O expansion modules to support a wide range of I/Os
- Custom front panel connector configurations to support unique deployed I/O requirements
- DDC’s additional modes of operation:
- Remote Access…allows easy access to 1553/429 connection via Ethernet network
- Protocol Conversion…allows users to create embedded software that seamlessly transfers data between 1553, 429 and Ethernet interfaces
“The combination of DDC’s avionics data networking experience, along with highly customizable I/O connectivity and best-in-class computing performance, makes DDC’s new compact, rugged avionics computer the optimal solution for a wide range of I/O requirements and application needs” stated Greg Tiedemann, DDC’s Data Bus Solutions Director.
Data Device Corporation (DDC) is a world leader in the design and manufacture of high-reliability Connectivity, Power and Control solutions (Data Networking; Power Distribution, Control and Conversion; Motor Control and Motion Feedback) for aerospace, defense, and industrial applications. With awards for quality, delivery, and support, DDC has served industry as a trusted resource for more than 50 years… providing proven solutions that are optimized for efficiency, reliability and performance. Data Device Corporation brands include DDC, Beta Transformer Technology Corporation, National Hybrid Inc., Pascall Electronics Ltd., and XCEL Power Systems Ltd. DDC is headquartered in Bohemia, NY and has manufacturing operations in New York, Mexico, and the United Kingdom.