White paper examines relation between cybersecurity and access management
SACRAMENTO, CA Dec. 27, 2016 IDdriven, Inc. (OTCQB: IDDR), developer of the new breed of Identity and Access Management ("IAM") solutions, today announced it has published a White Paper on enterprise Cyber Security as it relates to the current threat environment and IAM software solutions.
Geared toward C-level executives and IT professionals, from SMEs to Fortune 500, this two-page White Paper "Threats to Take into Account with Cyber Security" is the ideal primer for anyone wanting to understand the basics of today's rapidly evolving cyber threats and IAM and IDaaS (Identify as a Service) cyber security solutions. It is available at no cost at http://www.IDdriven.com/resources .
A few highlights:
- The assignment and revocation of who is allowed access to which applications has become more crucial than ever, and this is known as role-based access control ("RBAC").
- Understanding the requirement for an IAM solution that avoids un-authorized as well as unnecessary access to data and systems.
- IAM geographic location or proximity control over individual network and application access.
- Ensuring that people only have access to the applications they need to be able to perform their job, greatly reducing all risk including accidental disclosure.
- Seamless integration with leading enterprise cloud-based services such as Microsoft (Azure) Active Directory or Office365.
- Today, all of the above functions and many more can be set to be fully automated with an easy-to-install, sophisticated cloud-based solution with an intuitive graphic user interface.
With its next-generation IDaaS program of the same name, IDdriven, Inc. is at the forefront of the new breed of Identity Management and Access Governance solutions. Taking the complexity and upfront costs out of implementation, IDdriven is trusted to protect a company's most vulnerable assets. Founded in 2013, IDdriven is headquartered in Sacramento, California. To learn more, visit: http://www.IDdriven.com.