April 2017 Digital Edition
March 2017 Digital Edition
Feb. 2017 Digital Edition
January 2017 Digital Edition
Nov/Dec 2016 Digital Edition
Oct 2016 Digital Edition
Elbit Systems of America to showcase SpecialOps technology solutions at SOFIC
FORT WORTH, TX May 9, 2017 Elbit Systems of America, LLC, will highlight its technology solutions for Special Operations Forces (SOF) at the annual Special Operations Forces Industry Conference. This year's event will take place May 15-18, at the Tampa Convention Center in Tampa, Fla. Elbit Systems of America's exhibit will be located at booth 1212.
"Elbit Systems of America is committed to delivering trusted and effective capabilities to strengthen the global joint special operations force," said Raanan Horowitz, president and CEO of Elbit Systems of America. "Our combat-proven technology solutions contribute to ensuring mission success for SOF operators."
For 25 years, Elbit Systems of America has delivered advanced capabilities aimed at keeping America safe. The company is committed to providing the SOF community with the very best technology solutions that deliver enhanced situational awareness and high accuracy for their missions. Examples include:
- Synthetic Vision, 3D conformal symbology and weapon head tracking enhances the CV-22's ability to operate anytime, anywhere, and in any weather environment.
- Small, lightweight precision munition seekers that are highly accurate against static and high-speed moving targets.
- Augmented and virtual reality integrated into a head-up display embedded into SOF night vision goggles.
- Low-noise amplifiers with reduced size, weight, and power requirements for use in command, control, and communications systems without compromising system sensitivity.
- State-of-the-art lightweight laser cores that are the heart of our family of handheld target designators
- Aircraft software architecture, automated mission systems and multi-dimensional displays that fuse and integrate information arriving from various on-board and off-board sensors. Information is presented to the pilot through the Joint Helmet Mounted Cueing System II (JHMCS II), digital eyepiece, digital head-up-displays (HUDs), and large high definition tactical displays.
About Elbit Systems of America, LLC
Elbit Systems of America is a leading provider of high performance products, system solutions, and support services focusing on the defense, homeland security, commercial aviation, and medical instrumentation markets. With facilities throughout the United States, Elbit Systems of America is dedicated to supporting those who contribute daily to the safety and security of the United States. Elbit Systems of America, LLC is wholly owned by Elbit Systems Ltd. (NASDAQ and TASE: ESLT), a global high technology company engaged in a wide range of programs for innovative defense and commercial applications. For additional information, visit: http://www.elbitsystems-us.com or follow us on Twitter.
About Elbit Systems
Elbit Systems Ltd. is an international high technology company engaged in a wide range of defense, homeland security and commercial programs throughout the world. The Company, which includes Elbit Systems and its subsidiaries, operates in the areas of aerospace, land and naval systems, command, control, communications, computers, intelligence surveillance and reconnaissance ("C4ISR"), unmanned aircraft systems, advanced electro-optics, electro-optic space systems, EW suites, signal intelligence systems, data links and communications systems, radios and cyber-based systems. The Company also focuses on the upgrading of existing platforms, developing new technologies for defense, homeland security and commercial applications and providing a range of support services, including training and simulation systems.
For additional information, visit: http://www.elbitsystems.com or follow us on Twitter.