Digital Version of July/August 2015
June/July 2015 Digital Edition
Digital Version of May/June 2015
World Business Media Terms of Service
Use of this Web site constitutes agreement to the following Terms of Service:
1. The content displayed on our Web site is the property of World Business Media or its licensors, and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. It may be used only for your personal and non-commercial use, with this exception:
You may occasionally reproduce, distribute, display or transmit an insubstantial portion of World Business Media’s proprietary content, for a noncommercial purpose and without charge, to a limited number of individuals, provided you include all copyright notices and do not alter the content in any way. However, you may not post any such content to forums, newsgroups, mail lists, electronic bulletin boards or other Web sites without the prior written consent of World Business Media.
2. World Business Media’s Web site and its content are provided "as is," without any warranties whatsoever, expressed or implied. World Business Media, LLC assumes no legal liabilities associated with your use of its Web site or its content.
3. World Business Media's Web site provide hyperlinks to external sites for the convenience of our visitors and advertisers. Such a hyperlink doesn't imply that World Business Media endorses the content or operation of external sites. You are solely responsible for how you use any external site to which you might link from this Web site.
4. World Business Media, LLC assumes no liability for your use of a service or product purchased or obtained from an area of this site or from a "co-branded" site operated by a company or person not directly affiliated with World Business Media, LLC. In such areas or sites you may be asked to provide certain information, including credit card or other payment mechanisms. You agree not to hold World Business Media, LLC responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of your dealings with third parties who operate these areas or co-branded sites.
5. The laws of the State of New York and the United States of America apply to these Terms of Service, no matter where this Web site is viewed.
6. These Terms of Service may be revised from time to time. Use of this Web site constitutes agreement to the Terms of Service that are posted at the time of use.
Permissions to Link or Post
Permission is granted for linking to the site, individual pages or articles within the Web site.
To request permission for posting an article on another Web site, contact the Publisher. Please state the reason for the request, and specify the URL of the Web site where the article will be posted. The name and phone number of someone to contact for further information (if needed) should also be included in the e-mail.
In most cases, permission will be granted for posting the text only, without images. When posting an article on another Web site, the article can't be truncated or altered in any way, except that type may be changed to conform to the style of the site or a PDF document. However, the relative sizes between headline/byline/body/copyright must remain proportional, and we generally request a link to the home page of the site where the article originally appeared.
Finally, the Publisher must be notified when and exactly where (specify the URL) an article is posted so that it can be reviewed in context. Permission for posting will be granted only after this review.
Hard-copy reprints of articles appearing in any of World Business Media’s publications can be ordered through our Publisher, Ed Tyler, at (212) 344-0759, ext. 232, or firstname.lastname@example.org