April 2016 Digital Edition
March 2016 Digital Edition
February 2016 Digital Edition
January 2016 Digital Edition
December 2015/January 2016 Digital Edition
Digital Version of November/December 2015 Print Edition
1. Our Web site collects no personally identifying information except when that information is knowingly provided by you, such as when you request a product or service that requires registration or billing information. This information also enables us to refine and customize your experience on our site.
2. Occasionally we may also ask for information in polls and surveys to enable us to better meet your needs and preferences. At such times, we will inform you about why we are collecting this information, and we will explain how it is being used.
3. We will take appropriate measures to ensure the security and privacy of any personally identifiable information that we collect.
4. We will provide appropriate mechanisms for you to review and correct, upon request, any personally identifiable information we collect from you. To ensure the integrity of the request, we will require that it be made in a manner that can be verified.
5. From time to time, we may share personally identifiable information with companies or organizations that we believe might have a product or service of interest to you. However, we will offer you the opportunity to "opt-out" of having this information shared with third parties that are not affiliated with World Business Media, LLC.